• sv
  • fi
  • en

THE HOUSE OF THE FOUR WINDS

This legendary restaurant, located on beach cliffs, has a very interesting history, dating all the way back to the beginning of the 1900s. It has been under the ownership of Marshal Mannerheim, among others.

Seating capacity 60 and on terrace 60.

Neljäntuulenkuja, Pieni Mäntysaari
tel. +358 (0)19 248 1455
makasiini@makasiini.fi
www.makasiini.fi

Open: the restaurant/café opens in May 2018